Arc aims to provide a sanctuary for the children’s continuing education, safety and bonding. Our care extends to the family and siblings as well, creating a haven of respite and comfort.
Qualified teachers conduct morning lessons (including Mandarin and Malay) for:
- Toddlers (from 3 years on)
- Secondary levels
1 full-time Lead Teacher and a team of teachers are assisted by volunteers to ensure that individual attention is given to the children
Primary School Prep
Every child that comes to Arc will be well prepared and supported for when they commence mainstream education.
School Holiday Programmes
If they return during the school holidays, we provide support for school work/ revision, as well as activities, camps and more to groom older kids as leaders for the younger children.
The children are given the chance to participate in activities that encourage learning, confidence and character building:
- Brain Gym
- Home Economics
- Speech & Drama
- Jazz Dance
- Physical Exercise
- Zumba Dancing
- Excursions and Celebrations
All our children are provided nutritious meals daily including:
- Breakfast (if needed)
- Lunch (halal) by SATS/SFI
- Tea break
Getting to and from Arc is a breeze:
- With our own fleet of 2 MPVs and 1 Van and transport staff
- The flexibility to send children to and fro the centre
- Ability to fetch/send larger groups of children when necessary
Arc enjoys the benefit of a qualified nurse on staff:
- Daily temperature checks are made upon arrival
- Should a child appear ill upon arrival, Arc will arrange for the child to be sent to the hospital or notify the child’s parents and doctor for immediate medical attention
- Physiotherapy support is available to any child who needs it
Arc’s facilities and toys are cleaned daily to ensure a hygienic and safe environment for our children to thrive.