Does your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) cause align with Arc’s vision and mission?
Partner with Arc for 2 years or more and help us provide safe, secure facilities and volunteer training to best care for the children in need.
Please email us at email@example.com. We will contact you within 5 working days of receiving your application.
Children with cancer and/or other life-threatening illnesses as referred by the hospitals (KKH and NUH), between the ages of 3 to 16 years, regardless of religion, race or language.
- There is a fee of $10 per child/day that covers everything.
- The child is charged only for the days that he/she comes.
- This daily rate is highly subsidized by public donations to support the families.
This charge can be waived for families with financial difficulties as recommended
by the hospital/social worker.
- Arc is totally dependent on public donations.
- We are a registered charity.
- Approved as an Institution of Public Character (IPC) under the Charities Act since 2011.
- Arc is able to issue receipts for tax deductions at 2.5 times to donors.
- Our work is focused on the needs of the children.
- Your sponsorship will see that these children receive all the education and developmental programs, sometimes with your generosity, they get to have special treats.
- In recognition of its good disclosure practices, Arc was presented the inaugural Charity Transparency Award by the Charity Council in 2016.
Our CSR partners initiate a healthy spectrum of activities for Arc’s children, from in-house holiday camps to sponsoring enrichment classes.
Some examples include:
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in kickstarting something meaningful for our children!